The Flex Tube proton torpedo launcher was manufactured by Arakyd Industries. A pair of the launchers, which were ideal for bombing, was installed on the Koensayr BTL Y-wing starfighter. The Flex Tube launcher was notable for its ability to fire a wide variety of ordnance, including proton torpedoes, concussion missiles, proton bombs and cluster missiles.
Behind the scenesEdit
The name "Flex Tube" probably reflects the "flexibility" of the weapon in being compatible with a wide range of ordnance.
- The Star Wars Sourcebook (As "flex tube proton torpedo launcher")
- Dark Force Rising Sourcebook
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition (As "flex tube proton torpedo launcher")
- The Stele Chronicles
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology