Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Flexisteel was a strong, durable material used in engineering.
Corusca fishermen used cables made from flexisteel when mining Corusca gems on Yavin. They would typically attach an energy seine or flexisteel cable net with a thick mesh to several space-capable one-man skiffs and one trawler. The trawler would be used to provide propulsion for the entire group. Meanwhile, the skiffs would keep the net steady.
- Star Wars Adventures 1: Hunt the Sun Runner
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
- Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron (Appears only in non-storyline event)
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back junior novel
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Young Jedi Knights: Shadow Academy
- Galaxy Guide 3: The Empire Strikes Back
- Dark Empire Sourcebook
- The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Hoth Limited (Card: Power Harpoon)
- The Essential Guide to Droids
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook