Flexsteel was a stainless material that had metallic characteristics, but was very plaible as well. It was often referred to as flexisteel.
- It was often used to make flexcord.
- It was used by Beryl Chiffonage to form the tow cable of a power harpoon for the T-47 snowspeeders used by the Alliance at Echo Base on Hoth.
- Flexsteel could also be layered to form exceptionally durable starship armor plating.
- It was used to create surgical devices such as scalpels.
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, First Edition
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, Second Edition
- Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed: Prima Official Game Guide