Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Flexsteel was a stainless material that had metallic characteristics, but was very plaible as well. It was often referred to as flexisteel.
- It was often used to make flexcord.
- It was used by Beryl Chiffonage to form the tow cable of a power harpoon for the T-47 snowspeeders used by the Alliance at Echo Base on Hoth.
- Flexsteel could also be layered to form exceptionally durable starship armor plating.
- It was used to create surgical devices such as scalpels.
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, Second Edition
- Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed: Prima Official Game Guide