- "…you can't beat Fligh's information. If there's a nasty, secret bit of business, you can bet Fligh knows about it. So how could I ignore his advice?"
- ―Didi Oddo
Fligh was a petty thief and informer for Jedi Qui-Gon Jinn and Didi Oddo. He was a tall, slender male Human with a bright green prosthetic eye to replace one he had lost in a strife with Hutts. Fligh had a long face and prominent ears.
- "Didi! Old friend! Such a surprise to see you on Euceron! Though everyone who is anyone is here, so there you go, not such a surprise after all."
- ―Fligh to Didi Oddo, at the Galactic Games.
Fligh often hung around the Galactic Senate, he knew everyone and passed information for credits. In 43 BBY he was hired by Helb to steal Senator Uta S'orn's datapad after which he was believed murdered as a body that resembled his was found garroted and drained of blood. In reality he had faked his death and fled to Belasco where he later reemerged when he gave the datapad to the Jedi. Fligh and three other thieves ended up working for Didi and Astri Oddo.
In 26 BBY he tipped Didi Oddo on a bet for the Galactic Games on Euceron (for one of its rigged events), after which he returned to Coruscant. By that time, his appearance had changed somewhat: though still thin and spidery, his long ears were now even longer, with the lobes resting on his shoulders, and a tuft of graying yellow hair sprouted from his balding head. Beyond this, Fligh had replaced his fake green eye, which had been his pride and joy, with a bright gold one. Neither had he lost his idiosyncratic phrasing "...so there you go," which he had ever interjected into his speech to punctuate his ideas.
- Jedi Apprentice: The Deadly Hunter (First appearance)
- Jedi Apprentice: The Evil Experiment
- Jedi Apprentice: The Dangerous Rescue
- Jedi Quest: The Dangerous Games