Flight suits, also spelled as flightsuits or otherwise known as jumpsuits, were a type of outfit worn by pilots. They were worn in junction with flight helmets. Due to the dangerous nature of some piloting occupations, some starfighter pilots wore EVA suits. They came in different colors such as blue, green and even red after the Fall of the Empire. Although the most common color was orange, being worn by Red, Green, and Gold Squadrons.
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: Rogue One: Rebel Dossier
- Star Wars Resistance: Meet the Pilots