The Floating Rock Gardens of Ryloth were a tourist attraction on the Twi'lek homeworld of Ryloth, well known throughout the Outer Rim Territories. However, because of their proximity to the Bright Lands, very few people usually saw them. There was a small entry fee. A unique atmospheric effect directed the winds blowing through its cavernous tunnels and allowed rocks to float on the wind, like solid clouds. There were thousands of small, colorful and unique stones left by previous visitors, as well as a few large boulders. Visitors could rearrange the floating rocks to any formation they chose, but were encouraged to simply let the wind move them naturally. Watching the natural configurations of the stones without interfering was a tenet of Twi'lek philosophy.
- Star Wars: Republic 21: Twilight, Part 3 (First appearance)
- Jedi: Aayla Secura (Appears in flashback(s))
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook