|Points of interest|
Florrum had a dry climate and the surface of the planet was a mixture of deserts, canyons and areas with many sulfuric geysers. Skalders were creatures native to the Doshar fields with thick hides that protected them from the acid coming out of the geysers. Other species living on Florrum were Weequays, Jawas, Nikto and Bith.
Capture of DookuEdit
A Weequay pirate gang led by Hondo Ohnaka had its headquarters located on Florrum. After their capture of Count Dooku on Vanqor, they returned the planet with the Sith Lord. Later it was there that Ohnaka captured Jedi Knights Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker after they came to check that Dooku was there to pay the ransom for him. They escaped soon after, with the help of Representative Binks, Commander Stone and several clone troopers. The planet was then left in peace by the Republic, though Dooku was likely to have his Separatist forces invade the planet.
Boba Fett's ArrivalEdit
Following an incident in which Boba Fett and Aurra Sing, alongside fellow bounty hunters Bossk and Castas, took Republic hostages in the aftermath of an attack as part of Boba Fett's revenge scheme against Mace Windu, the need to take shelter on a distant planet arose. Sing therefore commandeered Slave I and landed on Florrum to seek the aid of Hondo Ohnaka, whom Aurra Sing wanted to replace Castas, due to his desire to quit the mission. While Ohnaka allowed the group and their captives, among them Admiral Shoan Kilian, to take refuge with his gang, he refused to aid them in their endeavors. Meanwhile, Boba Fett was becoming increasingly disillusioned with Sing's methods, most especially after she killed Castas when he attempted to turn the other bounty hunters in. Shortly thereafter, Plo Koon and Ahsoka Tano arrived on Florrum in pursuit of the bounty hunters, having heard Castas' message to his underworld friends back on Coruscant. After a brief skirmish in Ohnaka's cantina, Sing escaped the Jedi, leaving Boba Fett to be captured. Ahsoka pursued Sing, while Ohnaka convinced Fett that assisting the Jedi would be the honorable thing to do. While attempting to escape aboard Slave I, Sing was seemingly killed when the ship crashed as a result of Ahsoka's efforts. Boba Fett and Bossk were then taken back to Coruscant by the Jedi, and the hostages were freed. Unbeknownst to them, however, Ohnaka had managed to retrieve Aurra Sing from the wreckage of Slave I, allowing her to survive and undertake future missions.
Shortly after Cad Bane and his accomplices broke Ziro the Hutt out of Galactic Republic imprisonment, Shahan Alama, one of Cad Bane's accomplices, was caught in a battle over Florrum, while trying to hide from the Republic in the Outer Rim. A Republic gunship, which was under attack by a Munificent-class star frigate and several starfighters, shot Alama's saucer craft down. Shahan was forced to make an emergency landing on Florrum's rocky surface, where he met Hondo Ohnaka and was captured by him.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Dooku Captured" (First appearance)
- The Clone Wars: Switch
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gungan General"
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lethal Trackdown"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Assassin" (Appears in flashback(s))
- The Clone Wars: Hunting the Hunters (Part I)
- Gunship Over Florrum
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Tipping Points"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bound for Rescue"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Necessary Bond"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Darth Maul: Shadow Conspiracy
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revival"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.24
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded
- "100 and Counting"—Star Wars Insider 139