Biology and appearanceEdit
Society and cultureEdit
Fondorian society was stratified into castes. Low-caste Fondorians traditionally had only one name, their family name. The Imperial warlord Zsinj inherited such a trait from his Fondorian father, a shipyard mechanic. Social mobility was possible for low-caste Fondorians, however: before defecting to the Rebellion, Hosh Hune received an apprenticeship in the Fondor Guild of Starshipwrights as a reward for his family's generations of service to the guild.
Upper-caste Fondorians were extremely intelligent and regal beings who believed themselves smarter than any other species in the galaxy. They were very sharp thinkers and were able to manipulate business deals to suit them, and for this reason, Fondor was one of the wealthiest planets in the galaxy. One Fondorian was the Black Sun defector, Oolth. Author Metrisse was Fondorian as well.
- Cloak of Deception
- Darth Maul 3 (First appearance)
- Darth Maul 4
- Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter
- Coruscant Nights II: Street of Shadows (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Empire at War (Mentioned only)
- Legacy of the Force: Sacrifice (Mentioned only)
- Legacy of the Force: Revelation
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- Power of the Jedi Sourcebook
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- The Essential Guide to Warfare