A Force-attuned being was someone who was connected more strongly to the Force than average, yet not enough to be considered Force-sensitive. Darth Plagueis, whilst onboard the Woebegone, assessed the ship's Captain, Ellin Lah, and her First Mate, Maa Kaap, and found that they were stronger in the Force than average, but not enough to make them Force-sensitive. Han Solo and Ardan were also examples of the Force-attuned. In 43 ABY, Jaina Solo speculated to herself while walking down the wedding aisle that her father might have been mildly Force-sensitive, accounting for his "Smuggler's luck."
- Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil (Mentioned only)
- Darth Plagueis (First appearance)
- Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Dagobah Limited (Card: Lieutenant Commander Ardan) (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Death Star II Limited (Card: Moff Jerjerrod)