A Force-sensitive, also known as a Force-user, was any individual who was keenly attuned to the flow of the mysterious energy known as the Force. Among their natural gifts, Force-sensitive beings could see things just before they happened, which gave them faster reflexes than most others. With proper training, Force-sensitives could learn to consciously sense and manipulate that energy, which gave them special powers.
There existed several organizations that focused on the training of Force-sensitive individuals, each with a different philosophy; while the Jedi Order sought to protect the galaxy, the Sith used the Force for their own benefit. Other Force-sensitive organizations included the Force wielders; Force Priestesses; the Nightsisters of Dathomir; and the Dagoyan Masters of Bardotta.
- (as "Force-practitioner")
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- "Rebel with a Cause"—Star Wars Insider 152
- (as "Force-wielder")
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Overlords"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Destiny"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Nightsisters"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Disappeared, Part I"
- ↑ Servants of the Empire: Rebel in the Ranks
- ↑ . “Haven't seen my chin since May '15, so #FarewellFacialFur & #ByeByeBeard (at least til #EpisodeIX) @popculturequest”