Force Slow was a dark side Force power used by Sith and Dark Jedi around 4,000 BBY. Force exhaustion was a variant of the power used by Jedi Guardians during the time of the Cold War and the Galactic War to gradually slow down the movement of enemies.
This power clouded the target's mind, causing them to slow down both mentally and physically. It was the milder version of three poison-inspiring Force powers, the other ones being Force Affliction and Force Plague. Practitioners of this power included the Jedi Knights Juhani and a Jedi.
Force Affliction was a variant of Force Slow. Affliction worked much like a fast-acting poison, quickly debilitating the target. The effects of affliction worsened over time and may cause death if the user is strong enough in the Force.
Force Plague was a more powerful version of Force Affliction. Plague worked like a fast-acting toxin, horribly debilitating its victims. The effects of Plague continued to worsen over time. Darth Traya and Darth Nihilus attempted to use this technique against Meetra Surik.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures
- Super Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (possibly)