Force Valor was a light side Force power that increased the resolve, accuracy, and speed of one's self and one's allies. Tapping into the Force, a Jedi could increase the rate at which one's capacities functioned, allowing the body to move more quickly, strike more powerfully, and fight with improved accuracy.
Behind the scenesEdit
In the Star Wars Roleplaying Game, this power was known as "Force Mind", and allowed the Jedi using it to boost the physical capabilities of his allies. Understanding of this power greatly aided a Jedi in the use of the Battle meditation ability.
In the Star Wars Revised Core Rulebook, this power still exists as above, providing a boost to the physical abilities of the Jedi's allies. However, there were also two more abilities which were closely related. Battlemind was a power centered around a Jedi's connection to the Force, a vague precognition allowing him to strike with increased accuracy. Enhance Ability was a similar to Force Mind, but was instead used to bolster the physical abilities of the Jedi.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Red Harvest (Possible appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith