Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A force field, sometimes energy field, seemed to be a very broad, general term for any type of field, most commonly artificial, in which matter or energy was manipulated through some type of force.
Artificial force fields tended to be 'projected' from a single device, and thus normally had a certain radius over which their effect gradually weakened to the negligible. Energy from most force fields could usually also be concentrated into a plane, a 'skin' around an object, a beam, or even a single point, though this often required more advanced technology. Force fields could be disrupted through outside interference occasionally, such as with the use of a power gem.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne
- Star Wars: Droids—"Tail of the Roon Comets"
- Agent of the Empire—Iron Eclipse, Part 1
- Rebellion 8: The Ahakista Gambit, Part 3
- Rebellion 9: The Ahakista Gambit, Part 4
- Star Wars 22: To the Last Gladiator
- Star Wars 34: Thunder in the Stars
- Star Wars 63: The Mind Spider
- Star Wars 76: Artoo-Detoo to the Rescue
- Star Wars: Rebel Assault II: The Hidden Empire
- Black Ice
- Star Wars Gamemaster Handbook
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles Companion
- Galaxy Guide 11: Criminal Organizations
- Episode III: Revenge of the Sith: Prima Official Game Guide
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire Limited Collector's Edition
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- The Unknown Regions
- Fly Casual