Force pikes were a type of staff-like weapon with a vibro-edged head. They also had a stun setting, and were capable of causing immense pain at their lowest setting. At the highest setting, the pikes could be used to cut through durasteel. The Red Guard of Galactic Emperor Palpatine wielded such weapons. The droid guards of Senator-in-exile Gall Trayvis were also equipped with these. While on Daxam IV Senator Ransolm Casterfo used a force pike to fight an Amaxine warrior while buying an Imperial helmet to win over Arliz Hadrassian's favor. The weapons could also be modified with magnetic clamps, projecting a field around a target that the pike was pointed at to suspend them in the air and restrict their ability to move, which notably allowed a group of guards to subdue Ezra Bridger, attempting to trap him long enough for incoming stormtroopers to shoot him, though the boy still managed to send several boulders flying at them, breaking their hold.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Escape from Coruscant"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Return of the Return of the Jedi"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Crisis on Coruscant" (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes