Force pikes were a type of staff-like melee weapon with a vibro-edged head. The Red Guard of Galactic Emperor Palpatine wielded such weapons. The droid guards of Senator-in-exile Gall Trayvis were also equipped with these.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lawless"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Wrong Jedi"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Orders"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Tarkin (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Empire Day" (HoloNet News image)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Vision of Hope"
- Rogue One
- "Last Call at the Zero Angle"—Star Wars Insider 156
- Star Wars 1: Skywalker Strikes
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 1: Vader (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 16: The Shu-Torun War, Part I
- Star Wars: Commander
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Bloodline (Mentioned only)
- Before the Awakening
- (First identified as Force pike)
- (Set: 75093 Death Star Final Duel)