Force pikes were a type of staff-like melee weapon with a vibro-edged head. They also had a stun setting, and were capable of causing immense pain at their lowest setting. At the highest setting, the pikes could be used to cut through durasteel. The Red Guard of Galactic Emperor Palpatine wielded such weapons. The droid guards of Senator-in-exile Gall Trayvis were also equipped with these. While on Daxam IV Senator Ransolm Casterfo used a force pike to fight an Amaxine warrior while buying an Imperial helmet to win over Arliz Hadrassian's favor.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Escape from Coruscant"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Return of the Return of the Jedi"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Crisis on Coruscant" (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- (First identified as Force pike)
- (Set: 75093 Death Star Final Duel)