Force push was an ability of the Force that was used in an offensive or defensive manner. It could be used to varying degrees, from simply moving targets to causing serious injury. This power was employed by both the Jedi and the Sith.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Orders"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Rebels – "Droids in Distress"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Rise of the Old Masters"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Call to Action"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Fire Across the Galaxy"
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 2: Vader, Part II
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 3: Vader, Part III
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 4: Vader, Part IV
- Star Wars Battlefront