Force push was a ability of the Force that was considered an offensive and defensive technique.
This useful ability could be used in a number of ways and could be applied as a powerful move in battle directly against an opponent to disorient or harm them.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Orders"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Rebels – "Droids in Distress"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Rise of the Old Masters"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Call to Action"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Fire Across the Galaxy"
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 3: Vader, Part III