Force storm was a Force power that presumably combined Force Whirlwind and Force lightning to create something akin to a dry tropical storm. It was most likely intended to be used in concentration in a small area.
Also known as "Summon Storm," this power telekinetically manipulated the nearby atmospheric conditions to whip the weather around the user into a frenzy. A skilled user could create storm conditions in areas up to several kilometers in diameter, lasting for hours at a time.
Sheets of rain reduced visibility and thoroughly soaked anything in the area, while driving winds whipped foliage and hurled loose objects about. When combined with the random lightning strikes, the storm could be hazardous enough to ground flying vessels and dramatically interfere with any combat or other activities in the area.
Obviously, this ability could only be used outdoors, and was constrained by the local climate. Though a user could not conjure a rainstorm in a desert, a dangerous sandstorm was certainly not out of the question.
- The Old Republic: Revan
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Jedi Alliance
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures video game (Mentioned only)
- A Mon Alone (Mentioned only)
- The Courtship of Princess Leia (First appearance)
- Planet of Twilight
- Young Jedi Knights: Jedi Under Siege
- Fate of the Jedi: Conviction
- Legacy 31: Vector, Part 12
- The Dark Side Sourcebook
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Jedi Academy Training Manual
- Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side