Form-chair was the generic term used to describe any chair which molded itself to the user's body contours.
Klo Merit had a form-chair in his office at RMSU-7 during the Clone Wars. The first Death Star was equipped with form-chairs; and Xizor also had one, which featured cloned leather and a voxchip that was not able to pronounce his name.
In 44 ABY after Lost Tribe of Sith emergence crisis, Millennium Falcon was fitted with form-chair as suggestion from Lando Calrissian, after previous ones were destroyed during Assault on the New Jedi Temple by thermal detonator thrown by Sith apprentice Vestara Khai.
- MedStar I: Battle Surgeons
- Coruscant Nights III: Patterns of Force
- The Last Jedi
- Rebel Dawn
- Death Star
- Shadows of the Empire novel (First appearance)
- The Trouble with Squibs
- Dark Nest I: The Joiner King (as flowform chair)
- Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen (as flowform chair)
- Legacy of the Force: Tempest (as flowform chair)
- Legacy of the Force: Inferno (as flowform chair)
- Legacy of the Force: Invincible (as flowform chair)
- Fate of the Jedi: Omen (as flowform chair)
- Fate of the Jedi: Abyss (as flowform couch)
- Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse (as flow-foam seat)