Form-chair was the generic term used to describe any chair which molded itself to the user's body contours.
Klo Merit had a form-chair in his office at RMSU-7 during the Clone Wars. The first Death Star was equipped with form-chairs, and Xizor also had one; which featured cloned leather and a voxchip that was not able to pronounce his name.
- Coruscant Nights III: Patterns of Force
- MedStar I: Battle Surgeons
- Rebel Dawn
- Death Star
- Shadows of the Empire novel (First appearance)
- The Trouble with Squibs
- Dark Nest I: The Joiner King (as flowform chair)
- Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen (as flowform chair)
- Tempest (as flowform chair)
- Inferno (as flowform chair)
- Invincible (as flowform chair)
- Omen (as flowform chair)
- Abyss (as flowform couch)