- "In close-quarter fighting, Billaba's emphasis was always on Form III, which you favor to a ridiculous degree."
- ―The Grand Inquisitor, to Kanan Jarrus
Proficient in its use, Jedi Master Depa Billaba taught her students, including Caleb Dume—who changed his name to Kanan Jarrus after Order 66—to use Form III during close-quarter fighting. Jarrus later used Form III against the Grand Inquisitor, who recognized it as a staple of Billaba's instruction and was able to counter Jarrus' attempts to use it against him. Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi was regarded as the greatest practitioner of Form III, as stated by Jedi Master Mace Windu when saying Obi-Wan was not just a master of Form III but the master.
- Kanan 7: First Blood, Part I: The Corridors of Coruscant
- Kanan 1: The Last Padawan, Part I: Fight
- Star Wars Rebels – "Rise of the Old Masters" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Lightsaber Battles