- "At the Flesh Raider command base, I found coordinates to a number of secret camps—too many to send only Jedi Masters. One base is in the ruins of Upper Kaleth. That patrol you fought earlier was based there. Now's your chance to finish them off."
- ―Orgus Din
The Forsaken Den was a cave within the ruins of the Je'daii temple-city of Kaleth on the planet Tython. The cave contained the ruins of a meditation shrine, and it was used as a base by the native Flesh Raiders during their uprising in 3,643 BBY. During the uprising, a Selkath Jedi named Laotah tried to investigate activity in the area, but was mortally wounded by the Force-sensitive natives in the cave. However, the apprentice of Jedi Master Orgus Din was sent to eliminate the base, and defeated the Flesh Raiders within.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Dark Temptations" on Tython
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 0
- ↑ Using comments and information from Star Wars: The Old Republic 8: The Lost Suns, Part 2, The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom, and Star Wars: The Old Republic: Annihilation, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3,643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3,642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3,641 BBY.