- "Guys. I think we're looking in the wrong places. That's their fortress."
- ―O-Mer on seeing a floating fortress in the sky on Wasskah
A fortress, also known as a fort, was usually a heavily fortified structure. The Trandoshan hunter Garnac employed a large floating fortress.
- Obi-Wan & Anakin, Part IV
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Padawan Lost"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Wookiee Hunt"
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: A New Hope junior novelization (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 2: Aphra, Part II (Appears in flashback(s))
- Doctor Aphra 4: Aphra, Part IV
- Doctor Aphra 5: Aphra, Part V
- Doctor Aphra 6: Aphra, Part VI
- Star Wars 42: The Ashes of Jedha, Part V (Mentioned only)
- Lando, Part II
- The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi? (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi junior novelization
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Aftermath: Empire's End (Mentioned only)
- The Legends of Luke Skywalker (Mentioned only)
- Poe Dameron 4: Lockdown, Part I
- Poe Dameron 5: Lockdown, Part II
- Poe Dameron 6: Lockdown, Part III
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.