|Fortune and Glory|
|Present for battles/events|
Fortune and Glory was a yacht owned by Hondo Ohnaka, leader of the pirate Ohnaka Gang. The starship bore his symbol during the Clone Wars. Around 20 BBY, Ohnaka used the starship to deliver missile launchers to the Onderon rebels, who were fighting King Sanjay Rash and the Confederacy of Independent Systems. The yacht was later kept in a hidden hangar in a canyon near Hondo Ohnaka's pirate outpost.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Tipping Points" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Necessary Bond"
- (First identified as Fortune and Glory)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 trivia gallery, slide 5
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Tipping Points"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: Darth Maul—Death Sentence places the Darth Maul revival arc around 20 BBY, which takes place around the episode Tipping Points.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Necessary Bond"