Look at these articles: binders and cuffs. What, if any, is the significant difference between the two? To me they appear to be the same thing. Could I merge them under "cuffs"? Chack Jadson 21:58, 19 March 2007 (UTC)

  • I'd say merge. tzzA 22:16, 19 March 2007 (UTC)
  • I would say merge, but merge them under binders since that is what they are most often referred to in the EU to the best of my knowledge Darth Sarge 22:20, 19 March 2007 (UTC)
  • Yea, binders seems to be a more general name as well. -Fnlayson 22:31, 19 March 2007 (UTC)
  • It should be binders, not cuffs.
"Threepio, hand me those binders."
―Luke Skywalker[src]
To my rememberance, that is the only time in the film they are labeled as such. The word "cuffs" is only ever used in the EU, and that is when they are called "stun cuffs." - JMAS 22:49, 19 March 2007 (UTC)