Look at these articles: binders and cuffs. What, if any, is the significant difference between the two? To me they appear to be the same thing. Could I merge them under "cuffs"? Chack Jadson 21:58, 19 March 2007 (UTC)
- I'd say merge. tzzA 22:16, 19 March 2007 (UTC)
- I would say merge, but merge them under binders since that is what they are most often referred to in the EU to the best of my knowledge Darth Sarge 22:20, 19 March 2007 (UTC)
- Yea, binders seems to be a more general name as well. -Fnlayson 22:31, 19 March 2007 (UTC)
- It should be binders, not cuffs.
- "Threepio, hand me those binders."
- ―Luke Skywalker