I will be concentrating for the most part on IG-88 and Bossk's articles for the moment. I have done extensive work on IG-88 related articles, and per Ataru's suggestions I have expanded the intro on Bossks article, and I will be doing work on the section from The Prize Pelt.--IG-Prime(IG-2000) 23:37, 3 February 2007 (UTC) Bossk and IG-88 really do need some help. I don't even know where to start on Bossk, but I have some suggestions for IG-88A.
- Main picture. It's not IG-88A, plain and simple. I don't care if it's a good representation since they all look alike. It's unprofessional to have a picture of the wrong bot in the box, even if they do look the same.
- Bounty hunting sections need to be removed. Per Tales of the Bounty Hunters, IG-88A stayed on Mechis III while IG-88B did the bounty hunting. There's no reason to believe that it's IG-88A without explicit proof that it's him. Since there is none, we need to assume that it's IG-88B on those missions and remove the references.
- Mysterious rebirth. This whole section needs to be expanded and rewritten. Brief mentions that he worked with Drebble and the Thul family are not enough.
I know we can get this article to FA quality, and it's been nominated twice. In my opinion, it's nowhere near there, and these are the reasons. Cull Tremayne 19:59, 7 February 2007 (UTC)
- Per my comments on Talk:IG-88A.--IG-Prime(IG-2000) 23:39, 7 February 2007 (UTC)
- Let's not forget- we're going to have to source this bad bot with all the ref tags now. Atarumaster88 (Audience Chamber) 23:40, 7 February 2007 (UTC)
- New comments on the talk page, my argument still stands. Cull Tremayne 00:08, 8 February 2007 (UTC)