Forums > Senate Hall archive > Forgot to log in

I recently made a few article changes under the IP of, because I forgot to log in. Is there any way I can transfer those without finding the articles?

TheNewDarthMalevlent(The Sith shall rise to power!) 02:39, 1 November 2007 (UTC)

  • You could make a further minor edit with the edit summary "previous anonymous edits were from me", but there's no way to transfer ownership of edits as far as I know. —Silly Dan (talk) 02:40, 1 November 2007 (UTC)
  • You can find the edits you made by going to Special:Contributions/ I'm not quite sure what you mean by "transfer." Hobbes15(Tiger Headquarters) 02:41, 1 November 2007 (UTC)

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.