- So I was going through the locations in TOR's Appearances and I've noticed that they're so poor. And well although I decided to work on them, it's a whole lot for a single person to work on, specially a new guy like myself. I understand that many of you rather work on other things, but I mean, the locations are pretty much the basis for any other article and they're so damn poor. Most already-existant locations previous to the game are outdated, had their featured status removed, or haven't even reached a comprehensive level, the others weren't even added yet. I'm starting to feel that I'm the only one interested in working on the poorly worked locations. So my point is, if you could put some of your hard work on the characters aside and help me out with the locations, please? I've started working on Korriban(which has lost its featured status) and by the end of this weekend, I hope to have it all organized. But as I'm a new guy most articles will need some formatting if we expect to get any of them a comprehensive level, the least.
Here's what I need more help with:
- Directing the new locations to other articles to avoid "orphans"(especially to Character's articles);
- Updating the locations with TOR's storyline;
- Improving location's articles by adding references, categories, external links, images, fauna, stubs and correcting any grammar mistakes you spot.
Thank you. Winterz 22:38, May 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Hey, just got back from a trip and I'll be happy to help, it is too much for one person. I've already started work on Coruscant before I left and will keep doing so. Coruscantfan (Talk) 18:16, May 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Just wanted to say keep up the good work, you two. The same problem exists for species, and that's where I've been devoting my efforts. ~Savage 19:27, May 30, 2012 (UTC)