All Wookieepedians are invited to attend the occasional WookieeProject Knights of the Old Republic meetings. These meetings are held to help coordinating our efforts and for quick way to find consensus for decisions to be made.
This time the meeting will be held on Saturday 18th of December at 23:00 UTC, which translates to Saturday evenings in Americas, see the infobox for local times, or check here.
- Welcoming our new members and getting them involved.
- Forum:Battle articles and Exiles adventures up for further discussion. Based on the results I will get the inqs have their opinion by throwing Skirmish aboard the Visionary up for nom. –Tm_T (Talk) 13:36, December 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Forum:Citing dates in the Old Republic era - should we have some list of sources for the dates? –Tm_T (Talk) 13:36, December 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Add more...
Can make itEdit
- Will try. –Tm_T (Talk) 13:36, December 12, 2010 (UTC)
- If I remember...OLIOSTER (talk) 13:38, December 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Will there be mince pies? NAYAYEN—it appears to be a frammistat 17:05, December 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Should be no problem. Yes, I realize I've said that before, I'll do my best to actually show up this time. JethLordMaster (Xia Order) 20:42, December 12, 2010 (UTC)
- I'll do my best. I suspect my wife is working the late shift that night, so I'll have time. Could someone please message me instructions (or showing me the instructions page) for linking to the right channel of the IRC? I've never done it before. Thanks! Taral, Dark Lord of the Sith -Just shy, not antisocial: You can talk to me!- 16:58, December 13, 2010 (UTC)
- As (temporary) project leader once more.—Jedi Kasra (comlink) 23:21, December 13, 2010 (UTC)
Won't be thereEdit
- Only now do I remember that I will be away that weekend… 1358 (Talk) 19:25, December 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Unfortunately, unlikely. Grunny (talk) 07:40, December 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Given my recent inactivity, highly unlikely, but I'll try to make it. QuiGonJinn (Talk) 19:44, December 17, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm aware that AC meeting 30 is few hours before this, should we change the day for Friday or Sunday? –Tm_T (Talk) 13:36, December 12, 2010 (UTC)
- OK, this is at 06:00 PM, right?—Jedi Kasra (comlink) 23:21, December 13, 2010 (UTC)
Logs and notesEdit
WP:KOTOR Meeting 5 was held 18th December 2010 23:00 UTC in the #WP:KOTOR IRC channel.
- Welcoming new members: Qui-GonJinn, Olioster, Holocron, Brandon Rhea, Darth Lecan, and Master Fred (we shouldn't forget Holocron and especially Xd)
- Following the discussion in Forum:Battle articles and Exiles adventures for the game related events, we include what can in the battle articles, only Sith Triumvirate duels of the Jedi Exile has their own article from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- As a followup for Forum:Citing dates in the Old Republic era, we collect source list for dates/events/other facts that cannot be derived direcly from their appearances, also improve year articles and alike while doing so.
- Meeting 04: 2010-08-22