It's time we gave another shot at getting this project together and moving forward. I would like for us to be able to have a project-wide meeting to discuss the future of our endeavors at the date and time in the subject (Saturday, 7:00pm for those on the East Coast, for example), however, if another time is desired by the majority, we can have it then.
- Attendance and participation: Let's sort out who is serious about the project and who is not.
- The state of our GAs: It has been pointed out that several project-related Good Articles have been put on probation. Let's see what we can do about that.
- Major projects: There are several projects underway that directly pertain to this WookieeProject. Let's get an update on those.
- Inter-Project Co-operation: It may be desirable to begin working closely with members of WP:TOTJ, as many TotJ articles have relevance to the KotOR era.
- Yes, I'll be there.--Goodwood (Alliance Intelligence) 03:24, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
- I should be there. Cylka-talk- 04:01, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
- NaruHina Talk 06:38, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, I'll be there.--User:Jake200493 When is it????
- I should be able to make it. JethLordMaster (Talk) 00:09, 25 January 2009 (UTC)
- I'll try. SoresuMakashi(Everything I tell you is a lie) 03:29, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
- Most likelyDarth Kranatos 03:19, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
The library doesn't allow chat rooms, unfortunately. So I cannot attend any future meeetings unfortunately until I get the internet back in my house. If someone could tell me how the meetings go, though, I'd greatly appreciate it. Like I say, I believe in this project and want nothing but good things for it.--Jedi Kasra (talk) 18:08, 7 January 2009 (UTC)
- i also will not be able to attend, because I'll be at work. My apologies. Darthan the destroyer 14:40, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
- I'll be on a bit earlier but I'll probably end up having to go an hour or so before the actual time.NayayenTransmit words at me 22:58, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
Post here if you'd like to schedule a different date/time.
- The current time would mean midnight for me which isn't all that possible. I could probably manage if it was perhaps put back an hour to 23.00 although I don't know if that would then mean that others can't attend. NayayenTransmit words at me 11:40, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
- I've just realised that 23.00 is on the Friday evening. I could only make the actual meeting if it was either put back 2 hours from the original time or put forwards 23 hours (making it on Saturday). Whether that makes things more difficult I don't know... NayayenTransmit words at me 13:06, 5 January 2009 (UTC)
- Wikia has a CGI:IRC gateway for the #wp:kotor channel on the Wookieepedia gateway that lets you join the chat room from a normal web page. Just put in your username and choose "#wp:kotor" from the drop-down list.
- Mibbit is also an option, select Freenode as server, enter your nickname in the left box and #wp:kotor in the right box.
- Cylka has taken over as Project Leader.
- Inquiries will go out to all current members as to their intention in continuing with the Project.
- Master lists of articles that fall under the KotOR project have been compiled and are linked to from the main page.
- In accordance with the current trend, many articles concerning duels will be merged into their respective battle articles.
- The Project's main focus will be reorganization for the time being.