FANDOM


Not sure if I am using this right (pretty new to editing) but I have tried to edit several pages and keep getting a "cannot resolve due to extension hook?" (paraphrasing and can't replicate the problem now). How can I get this resolved? Unsigned comment by RogueSix (talk • contribs).

  • You're using VisualEditor, which causes a lot of trouble. In this case it seems the editor is adding unnecessary spaces in headings (i.e. == foo ==), which sets off an abusefilter. 1358 (Talk) 13:51, January 13, 2016 (UTC)
    • You shouldn't be getting an extension hook error, though. Cade StupidRepublicEmblem-Traced-TORkit Calrayn 15:29, January 13, 2016 (UTC)
      • Okay, so it turns out VisualEditor doesn't display AbuseFilter warnings. I've put in a bug report. Cade StupidRepublicEmblem-Traced-TORkit Calrayn 15:48, January 13, 2016 (UTC)

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.