This may seem a dumb question, but can we post "mini articles" here that aren't big enough for a full-sized article?

Sarah22299 20:53, 15 February 2007 (UTC)

  • Yes you can. They are called stubs. -- Riffsyphon1024 20:55, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
    • If the subject only appears in one source, will probably never appear again, and can have all available information written up in one or two paragraphs, it's called a "short article." 8) —Silly Dan (talk) 23:38, 15 February 2007 (UTC)

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.