As my interest with post-battle of endor era vehicles rgows, i decided to look up the manufacturers for the A-wing/B-wing/E-wing etc, only to find that they all seem to come from Chardaan Shipyards . When i click that it gives me links to the A-wing/B-wing/E-wing etc, and i noticed that only the A-wing article mentions Chardaan Shipyards. Does this mean that someone forgot to mention Chardaan Shipyards, Chardaan Shipyards wasnt related to the B,E,X, and Y-wings at all and they should be removed from the list, or that Chardaan Shipyards is fanon or a myth, like Mara Jades homeworld being Chalandria (sp). Mainly, i want to know if
- A: Chardaan Shipyards Exists
- B: Chardaan Shipyards has anything to do with the *A,B,E,X, and Y-wings,
- C: What are we going to do about it
- D: did i miss something critical?
Also, i would like to know if there is anything esle on Chardaan Shipyards, because in all these articels of Chardaan, only one "Appreance" is mentioned, and is not listed as a source. Anyone got any ideas? Frigate Captain Key'yla 21:49, 5 September 2006 (UTC)
- If the source for Chardaan (Darksaber) itself says it made A-wings, B-wings, etc, only another source saying they were made elsewhere would contradict it. However it may simply be that those ship articles and its authors were not aware of the mention in Darksaber. -- 17:10, 19 September 2006 (UTC)
Since i dont own nor have read Darksaber, i dont feel comfortable changing whatever needs to be changed. Could someone verify whether or not B, E, X, and Ywings are metioned in Darksaber? Frigate Captain Key'lya 20:30, 21 September 2006 (UTC)