When did the Clone Wars end? Because I have looked it up and some things say in the middle of third and fourth movie and some say after in between the fall of the empire and the New Jedi Order. Which is right or is it at a certain point of view?
- The Clone Wars ended with the execution of Order 66, the transfer to the Empire, the killing of the Separatists, and the shutdown of all droid units. Basically Ep III. -- Riffsyphon1024 20:51, 19 April 2006 (UTC)
- Didn't ROTS:VD say that Palpatine used "Separatist strongholds and Rebel uprisings" as excuses for expanding/maintaining a large military? So it's still a bit unclear when the wars finally ended. VT-16 17:02, 20 April 2006 (UTC)
What happened to the empire after the New Republic was established were they isolated to a single system and went to hit and run tactics like the rebellion had done? And another thing did the Empire try and build another death star(a third one) to destroy the rebellion?
- See Imperial Remnant for information on the first question. Secondly there was not another Death Star, but rather a host of other deadly superweapons. -- Riffsyphon1024 21:04, 19 April 2006 (UTC)
That is cool put what about the ship that the new cloned emperor Palpetine used that was called the Exacalibur I think? It was about the size of a death star and it had a large enough laser to do about the same amount of damage to a planet why dont you here about it?
- The only large ships that are canon that I have heard of is the Eclipse and Eclipse II. I have never heard of the Excalibur, yet at least. -- Riffsyphon1024 21:48, 19 April 2006 (UTC)
- After looking around, I have found an Excalibur though it does not boast the firepower of either of the Death Stars. -- Riffsyphon1024 21:52, 19 April 2006 (UTC)
What happened to the Galactic Empire when it was over thrown by the rebellion did they become isolated in a indepedent star system and were forgotten? (DarthVader7.0) What is the name of the clone trooper type that was used in the space combat? If the empire had mobilized these types of soldiers would they have won against the rebellion-Dark Troopers(all phases), swamp troopers, Blackhole troopers, storm commandos and all of the others?
- See: Imperial Remnant
- To what do you refer?
- They did, and they lost. It's not like they were sitting aroun, waiting for one type of trooper to be devestated. Frankly, your question is kinda absurd on a Galactic scale. If you had a specific battle in mind, on the other hand, it would make a lot more sense.
- Not that we don't love to answer your questions, but this site is an encyclopedia of Star Wars material. It should be present somewhere.