why is the Correct Spelling-list unavailable and when will it be available again?
- Proabaly because its pointless. It would have almost every single article in the wiki on the list. Jasca Ducato 20:13, 30 May 2006 (UTC)
- It's actually very helpful because it identifies the specific spelling errors. For example, "proabaly" in place of "probably". --SparqMan 20:35, 30 May 2006 (UTC)
- There are a lot of English words that can be misspelled. The list was pretty long the last time I viewed it, too long to be ideal. - TopAce 13:02, 4 June 2006 (UTC)
- It's far easier to use dictionary.com, or write and check text in Word or Works, with spell checker. Works even has a built-in dictionary - Kwenn 11:54, 5 June 2006 (UTC)
- I'm not positive, but I believe they shut it down because it was putting too much load on the server. RMF 14:42, 5 June 2006 (UTC)
- Well thanks then. Maybe I'll find something in Wookieepedia where I can help. --Droideka 16:38, 5 June 2006 (UTC)
- You know something; why doesn't Wikipedia and all that have a spell check at the editing pages. I think that would help out a lot!
Cloney 17:59, 9 June 2006 (UTC)
- Speaking of correct spelling, what exactly does MTFBYU stand for? Sorry, sorry, I know, it's irrelevant, but I couldn't help pointing out the irony. :) --Thetoastman 04:02, 18 June 2006 (UTC)