I was wondering why the picture of Plagueis here is there?
Its not very good and it's kinda cruddy. I think this picture [] is much better and shows that Plagueis is a Muun. I think this picture is much more sutable for a Sith Lord of his great wisdom. —Unsigned comment by Obi-Wan 531 (talk • contribs).
- Fanon is strictly prohibited. That wallpaper is fanon. Get it? Good. Then you won't mind if someone comes in here and shuts this down. --RedemptionTalk 23:29, 28 April 2007 (UTC)
Can you do better?Rabittooth 23:56, 26 August 2007 (UTC)
- I really love the grey turtleneck. Kuralyov 23:38, 28 April 2007 (UTC)
All the really fashionable Sith Lords will be wearing Turtle necks I predict.Rabittooth 23:56, 26 August 2007 (UTC)
hey Kuralyov is that sarcasim or do you really like the picture? and you other two im knew here first of all second of all i was just making a suggesting that the picture should be changed —Unsigned comment by Obi-Wan 531 (talk • contribs).
- "New" or not you are going to get the same answer as anyone else who even thinks about suggesting we change the image to a fanon image. Don't do it again. --RedemptionTalk 21:16, 29 April 2007 (UTC)
fine but what if i made a picture then sent it in?
- Then you'll get a "pleasant" reply telling you to, in the most plain way, piss off. --RedemptionTalk 21:32, 29 April 2007 (UTC)
ok fine but what is fanon
ok then sorry
- Not a problem, everyone has to learn our rules somehow. Redemption, you would do well to remember that fact; insulting the user, and using vulgarity to do it, was uncalled for. jSarek 22:16, 29 April 2007 (UTC)
thank you jSarek - obi-Wan 531