You may notice some alterations in the site design and behavior. I'm not sure if these are useful, so you're welcome to comment.
- The background has been changed from white to very light blue.
- Some boxes now have rounded corners (Mozilla/Firefox only).
- Buttons and input boxes should now look the same on in Firefox and Opera on all platforms (but not IE).
- It is now possible to customize the CSS of any page by creating a page called "page name/monobook.css". For example, to customize Forum:Senate Hall, create a page called "Forum:Senate Hall/monobook.css".
- I must say, I'm likin' what I'm seeing so far. Shadowtrooper talk 14:20, 4 April 2006 (UTC)
- The light blue background is unnoticable unless you really look, but it almost makes the little Death Star 2 in the top lefthand corner look like it's floating above the skies of Endor. Nice. As far as those other features go, they're great additions too. Crowe 14:54, 4 April 2006 (UTC)
- Great work, Sikon. I'd toyed with the style sheet last week to test our a grey, but this blue is perfect. Well done. --SparqMan 23:58, 4 April 2006 (UTC)
- Just curious, are only admins allowed to make individual css files? Shadowtrooper talk 02:40, 5 April 2006 (UTC)
- No. Only admins are permitted to edit MediaWiki:Monobook.css, though. - Sikon [Talk] 03:50, 5 April 2006 (UTC)
A new title template for testing (borrowed with modifications from Uncyclopedia, where it was copied with modifications by me from Wikipedia...) - see Interdictor-class cruiser. - Sikon [Talk] 17:01, 5 April 2006 (UTC)
- Oh, I like that a lot. Kuralyov 10:08, 5 April 2006 (PDT)
- Italics in the title? Very nice! I'm toying with css on my userpage a bit, too much fun! :P Shadowtrooper talk 17:09, 5 April 2006 (UTC)
- You don't have to copy the entire contents of MediaWiki:Monobook.css to the new CSS, only the changes. And keep in mind that changes to "User:Name/monobook.css" will affect all pages you're browsing. - Sikon [Talk] 17:33, 5 April 2006 (UTC)