I have been searching and found no information on Gariel Captisom. My memory is hazy, but I believe she died in some attack, and was a member of a government somewhere. I also know she had a relationship with Luke Skywalker.
Any opinions on this? If I am correct, with your help, I would like to begin the Gariel Captisom entry.
- Her name is Gaeriel Captison. You left out an "e". -- SFH 21:37, 29 August 2006 (UTC)
- As well as a "n" at the end. -- Riffsyphon1024 21:40, 29 August 2006 (UTC)
Thanks Jaster 21:41, 29 August 2006 (UTC)
Se died during the First Corellian Insurrection. She was on the Bakuran Destroyer Intruder when the ship self destructed.--Killik 22:54, 30 August 2006 (UTC)
- She died in the Corellian trilogy. She was the Prime Minister of Bakura, wife of the late Imperial Pter Thanas. She died when her ship got rammed if I recall. Her daughter was Malinza Thanas that became important in Force Heretic II a decade later. She managed to get support for the New Republic, bringing a sizeable chunk of the Bakuran Defense fleet to take on the Sacorrian triad. Luke Skywalker and her were somewhat enamored with each other during the Truce at Bakura novel. Feldmarschall 23:48, 30 August 2006 (UTC)
- Gaeriel died when they self-destructed the ship. The ramming might have been before that. She was a former PM then representing the Bakura gov. during that mission. -Finlayson 23:54, 30 August 2006 (UTC)
- Her ship was crippled by those droid ram ships, so she self-destructed her ship, taking out the ram ships as well.--Darth Oblivion(Comlink)