I have been in wookipedia just 2 weeks and i don´t know how to make a good user page with infoboxes, friends lists and other things. Someone help to make a userpage?? —Unsigned comment by TMOFFT (talk • contribs).
- Start with a brief bio, then list some interests or add userboxes. It need not start out all big and 'bad'. Other than look at other people's user pages to get ideas. -Fnlayson 21:41, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
- 2 other things:
- 1: Sign your name with 4 tildes, like so : ~~~~ .
- 2: Remember, your user page should not be your primary contribution to Wookieepedia. Azzt 23:47, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
- 1 more thing from me:
- 3: If you're going to write an extensive fictional autobiography about yourself (like, all that you did in the SW Galaxy, etc.) and it will be a long one, don't make it a big block of text. Separate it into chapters and paragraphs in order to make it easier for the fellow users to read. If a would-be reader is faced with a big block of text, they'll dread the perceived boredom it will bring to take a long time to read it, but they'll not so much if you separate and mark paragraphs correctly. --188.8.131.52 23:51, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
-Azzt 23:58, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
Does this apply to all fanon,no matter how short or long?-Xen
- Note the use of 'large' above and see the NOT page for details. -Fnlayson 16:36, 16 March 2007 (UTC)