Forums > Senate Hall archive > SH Archive/How My Talk Works

I’m new here and have no idea how to do anything so here’s my question. You know the “my talk” at the top right. I want to reply to a message that I got there but I don’t know how to… That wasn’t a question, ok, how do I send a reply?

Leader 21:36, 6 November 2006 (UTC)Leader

  • Just edit the talk page as you would any other page. —Silly Dan (talk) 21:38, 6 November 2006 (UTC)
    • If you want to post the reply on your page, hit the edit button at the top or the side of the topic. If you want to post the reply on their talk page, follow the link in their sig to their page, go to "user talk"- like article talk, and hit the edit button on the top of their talk page. Some users have a link to their talk page in their sig- like mine. Hope that helps. Atarumaster88 Jedi Order (Audience Chamber) 21:40, 6 November 2006 (UTC)
      • Thanks dudes! :) Leader 02:31, 8 November 2006 (UTC)Leader