Forums > Senate Hall archive > SH Archive/How do I change the little things on my page (The little boxes with pictures and a little texxt)

I need help changing the little boxes on the side of my (As far as I know) preferences page. These are the little boxes with a little picture and some text, typically a humerous little phrase.

  • Those boxes are called User boxes. Try a search is about all I can tell you on them. -Fnlayson 22:45, 12 February 2007 (UTC)
  • Is there ANYONE who can give me a list, no matter how big or small, of different boxes I could put up? Even if you only know 1, it will help. Thanks for the help, too, Finlayson!
    • Category:Userbox templates has them all, divided into several subcategories. Also, after you write something in a forum or talk page, you should put four tildes (four of these: ~ ) afterward to sign your post, so we know who it's from and when it was posted. jSarek 02:38, 13 February 2007 (UTC)

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.