Forums > Senate Hall archive > SH Archive/How do I revert to an earlier version of an article?

I just found my first case of vandalism, and now I'm anxious to use the l33t power of reverting. Or, let me guess, only admins can do it?DarthMRN 20:40, 31 January 2007 (UTC)

  • Nope, you can do it too. Go to the history tab at the top of a page, and click on the date and time of the latest unvandalized version. Then that version will load. Go to the edit tab and then save it. Hope that makes sense. Chack Jadson 20:45, 31 January 2007 (UTC)
  • Thanks a lot.DarthMRN 21:21, 31 January 2007 (UTC)
    • Include an edit summary saying something like Revert to remove vanadalism (or apparent vanadalism). Something to that effect anyway... -Fnlayson 05:58, 1 February 2007 (UTC)

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.