Forums > Senate Hall archive > SH Archive/How do you do vertical lines?

How do you draw vertical lines for formula in things like userboxes? Docko 19:06, 6 December 2007 (UTC)

  • Do you mean this: | ? It's called a pipe, and it's shift + backslash. For my keyboard, that key is between backspace and enter. -LtNOWIS 23:27, 6 December 2007 (UTC)

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.