Every now and again I see a template/box/whatever that says "This page has been blocked to prevent vandalism. . . blah blah blah" I don't care about whether the page needs blocked . . . at this point- but could we 'please' come up with a cooler template for it (like the sourceless or nickname or no picture templates). I was thinking something along the lines of "Seal off the bridge" or "Close the Blast doors" from TPM with maybe a screenshot. I would make it myself, but I don't know how. Atarumaster88 14:28, 11 July 2006 (UTC)
- Are you talking about Template:Protected or Template:Vprotected?--Sentry [Talk] 00:06, 11 July 2006 (UTC)
- The cooler one is the one used, rather than the Vprotected template. What was the problem? -- Riffsyphon1024 08:41, 11 July 2006 (UTC)
- Oops. This should have been a little clearer- I meant the "sprotected" one. I first saw it on the Jedi Exile page. I thought it looked awfully bland.
Atarumaster88 14:30, 11 July 2006 (UTC)
- There is also Template:Frl. I've been meaning to do some sorting with our categories to remove duplicates/useless templates. --21:05, 11 July 2006 (UTC)
- That's true. I was just referring to the one used on the Exile's page and elsewhere to block vandals. I just thought that surely we (I mean someone more skilled than me) could come up with something a little more sophisticated. Atarumaster88 21:50, 11 July 2006 (UTC)
- Dang it! I'm in a forum with a bunch of administrators. Not only that, I have also questioned their abilities. Time to get the heck out of Dodge. Atarumaster88 14:14, 12 July 2006 (UTC)