I have a problem with the Jedi Exile and Jaden Korr character infoboxes. It is a little pointless when we don't even know critical things about them, such as gender, species (I really dislike the whole (either Human, Kel Dor, or Rodian on Korr's) it's just too much speculation. And since we no longer consider the Exile to be, for all intents and purposes, a "Pat", I really feel that they are pointless. -- SFH 21:34, 10 May 2006 (UTC)
Well the Jedi Exile is a character from KOTOR2 the video game so he\she is customizable so there is no exact stats on him\her.Jaden Korr also is from a video game too.The info box is wrong because it says Jaden is male but Jaden can be a female also and I also think he\she can be a few other species as well-Malak 20:27, 15 June 2006 (UTC).
- Actually, The New Essential Chronology has confirmed that Jaden Korr was canonically male. -- SFH 20:52, 15 June 2006 (UTC)
- LucasArts' official representation for the Jedi Exile is the guy with the gottee, the scar and the shaved head. For me, that confirms that he is canonically male, and that that particular face skin is his true appearance. Also, since he has a blue lightsaber in that image, we can assume that it is canonical that he had a blue lightsaber.
I wish Jaden was canonically a female, though. The female voice actor is so much better than her male counterpart.
- Funny how that's how I made my decision on which Jaden I liked better. And I will still say that it's possible that Jaden to be female since it doesn't exactly say "JADEN WAS A MALE". It just says "his master". But oh well. No matter what decision is made, my Jaden will always be a blue twi'lek. Just like my Revan will always be a LS/F. And my Exile...either way it makes no difference to me. --Redemption 16:26, 17 June 2006 (UTC)
- Hmm. Jaden Korr, Revan, and the Jedi Exile three characters whose gender, affiliation, and sometimes species can be customized by a player--and the possibility for more is definately out there. Perhaps a new category needs to be made for them? Customizable characters? -BaronGrackle 17:13, 17 June 2006 (UTC)
- Well there's an easy way to figure this one out that we should all follow; what is the character, canonically?(sorry if I misspelled that one, lol) But I agree with Ducato, once you find the answer to that question, why should there be anymore sepculation? Revan was a canon male the turned to the light side in the end. Jaden was a canon male, and the Exile was a canon male. Sato Stars 21:16, 18 June 2006 (UTC)
- As I've said, the promotional pictures of the Exile pretty much cofirmed that he was a male with a blue lightsaber, and that he was the bald guy with the scar. —Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs).