Well, we all know that luke Skywalker's Mother is Amidala. that's quite plain from the movies.. But accordind to the Black Fleet Crisis Triology of novels, Luke's mother is a fallanassi force-user called Nashira. Which is right? Or Is amidala An undercover force-user..? impossible, since she died... Help!!!!
- "that's quite plain from the movies.."...I think you just answered your own question. StarNeptuneTalk to me! 15:03, 17 May 2006 (UTC)
- And we all know that Movies are the most canon you can get--Revan 21:50, 19 May 2006 (UTC)
- And Akanah lied about knowing Luke's mother. She said so at the end of Tyrant's Test. -- SFH 15:04, 17 May 2006 (UTC)
- That must've been who they thought his mother was.
- Amidala may be a latent Force-sensitive, this is theorized, but that one reference is obviously overridden by G-canon. Irretconnably, I should add. - Sikon [Talk] 15:52, 18 May 2006 (UTC)