If someone is mentioned in a book, but not named, would you still list the book in that character's Appearances section?
- I don't see a reason not to list them. AdamwankenobiTalk to me! My home. 21:45, 8 July 2006 (UTC)
- OK, thanks. --Xwing328(Talk) 22:45, 8 July 2006 (UTC)
- As long as there's no ambiguity on who is referred to, have at it. -Finlayson 00:40, 9 July 2006 (UTC)
- Yes. Stick to this format instead of placing them in Sources. -- Riffsyphon1024 09:07, 9 July 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks for your help. It answered my question, but in this instance, it turns out that the Veilas do appear later in the book in a vision to Tahiri. --Xwing328(Talk) 18:42, 9 July 2006 (UTC)