From analyzing Shmi Skywalker Lars's profile, I have come to conclusion that the Skywalker family could have come from a very poor background on some unknown world in the Outer Rim. What do you people think?
OxfordScholar09 18:02, 24 September 2006 (UTC)
- It's quite likely, but without actual evidence we can do no more than speculate. jSarek 22:51, 24 September 2006 (UTC)
- Why don't you ask GL? ;) Lorth Needa 23:29, 24 September 2006 (UTC)
- GL has stated that she comes from a Swedish speaking planet. Take from that what you will. ;-) jSarek 00:35, 25 September 2006 (UTC)
- Hahaha got me there;D Lorth Needa 14:02, 25 September 2006 (UTC)
- No, they come from a long line of pirates. Shmi was named for Smee. :P -- Riffsyphon1024 20:59, 25 September 2006 (UTC)
- I dont think we'll ever see a Skywalker family member before the events of Ep I. GL wouldn't allow it i think. Jasca Ducato 20:27, 26 September 2006 (UTC)