I would like to request that teh page for Padme be unprotected, because the argument over the quote it going no where, becuause no one is on it besides me, or atleast they are not responding, i proposed a sutiable solution adn i would like to edit the page, please lowere teh protection. DarthVaderwillriseagain 14:45, 20 May 2006 (UTC)DarthVaderwillriseagain
- If you continue posting what belongs to talk pages here, I may consider banning you from the Senate Hall for some time. Sorry. - Sikon [Talk] 17:28, 20 May 2006 (UTC)
- And FYI, the page isn't locked due to the quote. It's locked because there was an edit war with the infobox image (which I suspect you know all about...) --Redemption 17:42, 20 May 2006 (UTC)
Then how come it is not being discussed or argued on the discussion page? Huh? not once dose it mention wanting to change the picture or suggestions. The only argument on that page is the quote, (which by the no one has argued in a long time) besides that it talks abotu Natalie's well toned stomach adn wether or not she was replaced by Kiera. So if the reason it is being blocked is because there is an "edit war with teh info box image" then why is it not discussed anywhere on teh discussion page? DarthVaderwillriseagain 02:46, 21 May 2006 (UTC)DarthVaderwillriseagain
- not once dose it mention wanting to change the picture or suggestions...Yes it does. The section titled "Episode III Profile Promo versus Episode II Wallpaper", which is right above the section regarding the quote (although it is a few months old and an agreement was made on it).
- The only argument on that page is the quote, (which by the no one has argued in a long time)...May 19th and May 20th are not "a long time".
- So if the reason it is being blocked is because there is an "edit war with teh info box image" then why is it not discussed anywhere on teh discussion page Because as stated above, the image that is currently there is the one that was agreed upon, and thus no argument is needed. The sole reason the page was locked in the first place was because someone kept changing it even after being told numerous times to stop. As a sidenote, there is a page for requesting the unprotection of an article. StarNeptuneTalk to me! 04:35, 21 May 2006 (UTC)