Forums > Senate Hall archive > SH Archive/People of Coruscant
  • What are the people of Coruscant called - Coruscantians?--Rossdaboss99 12:57, 4 June 2006 (UTC)
    • Coruscanti? Probably. In-universe, the Scottish accent is called the Coruscanti accent, but I don't know if this applies to the "people of Coruscant" (compare English and Englishman to see what I mean) - TopAce 12:59, 4 June 2006 (UTC)
    • I've seen Coruscanti used in several cases. Kuralyov 23:27, 4 June 2006 (UTC)
    • thanks for that just wondering.--Rossdaboss99 14:05, 8 June 2006 (UTC)
  • It's also how our category reads: Category:Coruscanti -- Riffsyphon1024 12:36, 9 June 2006 (UTC)

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.