- "Traviss's fans have spread their little brand of censorship and fan-worship to just about every major fansite on the web. By posting this we are doing our part to maintain overall neutrality."
- ―Kuraylov, regarding the Quote:Karen Traviss page.
This is where Wookieepedia has gone wrong. You've made it quite clear that the page was intended to highlight the negative aspects of the author, in order to counter the fan-worship on other websites. Sounds like a personal agenda to me, trying to prove to people that she is a bad person. That is certainly NOT what Wookieepedia is about. We're supposed to KEEP WOOKIEEPEDIA NEUTRAL, for kriff's sake. That's VASTLY different to claiming that we are trying to maintain overall neutrality over the entire internet. The page has to go. Having a quotes page for ANY author is a bad idea, because it becomes a breeding ground for people to push their own agendas. It's got to stop. --Azizlight 23:15, 14 July 2006 (UTC)
- I agree! It makes us look really bad when our administrators fight among themselves. Maybe we should bring this before one of the Wikia staff like Angela or maybe Jimbo Wales himself. I am not voting at all since I see this is nothing more than a feud, which is little more than a waste of our editing time. There are so many articles like Survivor's Quest, Marvel Star Wars, Classic Star Wars, Young Jedi Knights, Junior Jedi Knights, Fool's Bargain, C-3PO and Lando Calrissian which along with their related topics need to be improved greatly and all we are doing here is having a feud which is just a wast of time. MyNz - Zainal 23:16, 14 July 2006 (UTC)
- Calm down, both of you. We can resolve this issue internally, surely. And Mynz, there's no point in getting Angela, Jimbo or anyone else internal in. That would ridiculous, since they have no knowledge of the issue at hand. QuentinGeorge 23:25, 14 July 2006 (UTC)
- I agree! It makes us look really bad when our administrators fight among themselves. Yes, and if it consinues it might result in a number of users leaving the project. I mean, admins who fight amongst themselves is no exactly something that encourage people to carry on with the project. However, I think that the problems should be solved internally without inteference from the outside of Wookipedia. I guess one solution would be to strip the involved sysops of adminship if they continue to act like little children KEJ 08:18, 17 July 2006 (UTC)