Is it possible for people to put some more general prices on ships, weapons, technology, etc. Just a general guess at a fair market value price or a good star wars educated guess. Something to base things off even. That would help some people a lot.
- There aren't many sources at all that provide prices like you want. Also, we only accept official, canonical material, so our "general guess[es]" wouldn't be accepted on this site. Sorry. (PS: To sign your comment, simply type four tildes: ~~~~) —Xwing328(Talk) 05:02, 30 April 2007 (UTC)
- We cannot add conjecture to this site, but feel free to come up with your own numbers at the Star Wars Fanon Wiki. -- Riffsyphon1024 05:27, 30 April 2007 (UTC)
- Actually, prices are readily available in a score of roleplaying sources. jSarek 06:38, 30 April 2007 (UTC)
- Many items in Star Wars Galaxies have prices, though we don't use them since SWG works on a player-run economy, and usually are inconsistent with other sources. --Azizlight 07:07, 30 April 2007 (UTC)
- Well, as far as I remember a lot of computer games specify prices of weapons, ships etc., but those are merely game mechanics, so I don't think they could be used. Besides, if the galactic market is as dynamic as the real world Earth market, then I think price information is not that useful. KEJ 07:25, 4 May 2007 (UTC)
- We do know, however, that for 10,000...whatevers...you could almost buy your own ship. --School of Thrawn 101 09:27, 4 May 2007 (UTC)