(Sikon suggested I open this question to the community)
Hello! I was about to write the Player's Committee article to clear up a lot of the redlinks on Star Wars Customizable Card Game when I saw many of the discussions about a former article already being deleted. I want to echo CBenoit's concern from the SWCCG talk page that a recreation of the Player's Committee article will just be deleted again. I understand the arguments that the article doesn't need to be a "staff list", but it should a least explain the organization's history and purpose. Do you think it's safe for us to create this article again? Thank you. - Esjs(Talk) 01:50, 11 May 2007 (UTC)
- I have no problem restoring it and letting you rewrite it, provided we don't create tons of articles for the people involved, etc. —Xwing328(Talk) 03:50, 11 May 2007 (UTC)
- I agree, and suggest:
- One article only: do not create redlinks to things like "Secret Squirrel", "Germany", etc., as the former version had.
- Important members of the group, website, and jargon like "Virtual Cards" can be created, but only as redirects (i.e. #REDIRECT[[Player's Committee]])
- Most info currently on the main CCG article on the committee should be moved to the article on the committee. —Silly Dan (talk) 04:10, 11 May 2007 (UTC)
- Great! I have never actually seen the original article, but my plan is very close to your 3rd point: moving the sub-section of the CCG article into it own article (minus the list of people). In fact, I pretty much agree with all of your points. - Esjs(Talk) 05:48, 11 May 2007 (UTC)